BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 27, 2009

weeeeeeeeeeee~

I am over the moon! One of my really old childhood friends just rang me up and asked me to be the Godmother of her children! I feel so blessed by the ask! I *almost* want to listen to the scripture teachers @ the slogfest plaza (work) now! She has taken my spirits and lifted them no end. And, as she lives in Perth - I get to have a diiirty weekend away with Mr M!

Ps - I got up at 6am this morning and went for a walk! And now, I am going to do my Active session (30 day challenge). Today, life is goooooooooooood!

Hugs

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

fairy clap!

Fifi said...

aww..always nice to know you're being thought of.

Miss Coops said...

WOW awesome! Thanks for your comments x

Rachael P said...

Good stuff 2010. Wish I had your enthusiasm to get up that early to walk.

Getting the godparent job is certainly a "special" gift of its own. Congrats

Tania said...

Oh well done, what a fabulous compliment! Don't you just love the wii Active?